Check out the detailed report on Ebola beneficiaries from our staff in Liberia
We have the honor to extend you our heartfelt compliments of the seasons as well as our profound gratitude for your overwhelming support for us in Liberia especially during this crisis period. Regarding the total number of beneficiaries of the Ebola relief items, it is justifiable to say that over 175 people have been able to benefit.
This number includes:
1. Over 27 orphans at the Susie Guenter’s Children’s Welfare and Rehablitation Center in Rehab Community, Paynesville, Liberia;
2. Over 45 AGC/STC sponsored children;
3. About 55 AGC Staff Members;
4. Some AGC Parents;
5. Family Members of ill sponsored child, Anthony Martor;
6. Over 25 underprivileged kids in the AGC Civil Compound School Community;
7. Family Members o Two AGC Students Who Died of Ebola;
8. Some Families in the School Neighborhood; and,
9. Some Former AGC Staff Members (including Harmon and Zodah).
Judging from the aforementioned, it becomes obvious that these direct beneficiaries have also got several dependents who make up hundreds of indirect beneficiaries who are also grateful to the system.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Yours in Service,